How MSPs Can Drive Digital Transformation
We’re hearing a lot about digital transformation lately. And although most businesses are aware that they need to change in light of digital disruption, it’s difficult to know where to start.
They’re also challenged by the fact that people who have the expertise to shape, evangelize, implement, and perfect digital transformation strategies are hard to find. We’ve all by now heard about the tech talent gap, right?
In this session, we’ll address:
- • What digital transformation is
- Why it’s happening
- What it entails for businesses and partners
- And why MSPs are uniquely positioned to provide organizations with support and advice on their digital transformations
How MSPs Can Compete in the Age of the Hyperscale Cloud Provider
Businesses large, medium, and small are turning to the big cloud service providers in growing numbers to control their IT infrastructure costs and more effectively scale. It can be tough for managed service providers to compete with giants like Amazon, with AWS; Microsoft, with Azure; and the Google, with the Google Cloud Platform.
But consider this. Businesses still need significant support to decide what to move to the cloud and when, manage cloud migrations, keep operations running as they move to hybrid and cloud-based environments, and more.
Attendees of this session will learn:
- How the popularity of cloud services creates an opening for MSPs
- How MSPs can move on that opportunity
- How some MSPs are already doing that, and with what results