Submit ideas for consideration for MSP Expo 2020 event, collocated with ITEXPO.
Deadline - May 31, 2019
The MSP Expo conference program will focus on topics that are important to owners and managers of Managed Services firms seeking to grow their client bases, and expand their offerings:
Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- Business Continuity Planning and Management
- Communications APIs and Service Integration
- Customer Experience
- Differentiating Your Telecom, Managed and Hosted Services
- Hosted and Cloud-based services
- Managed Security
- Monetization Opportunities
- MSP Trends and Solutions
- Network and Cloud Management/Optimization
- SDN / NFV
- SIP Trunking and Connectivity Solutions
- Skype for Business
- Unified Communications
- Converting from a VAR/Reseller to an MSP
Our conference program is not limited to the above topics. If there are other topics which you believe are timely and important for the MSP audience to be educated on, please feel free to submit those ideas.
Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at MSP EXPO Expo. Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner. Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source. Speakers must provide headshot and complete bio for the conference Web site.