According to a recent Cisco-sponsored a global hybrid work study, 98 percent of all meetings will have at least one remote participant. With hybrid work becoming the new norm, organizations are facing the challenge of redefining the future of work. This shift is revolutionizing employee retention, talent acquisition, and employee well-being. No longer can individual departments work in isolation; IT, HR, and Facilities must join forces to plan and execute a cohesive strategy. The future of work is all about enabling seamless experiences, whether at home, the office or anywhere in between.
Aruna will discuss the framework needed to create those experiences and make the office a magnet, not a mandate, including the important ingredients to facilitate highly productive collaborative hybrid work:
- Enabling end-to-end experiences that support how you work in an open and extensible technology ecosystem.
- Delivering smart connections and devices that support the needs of both office based and remote team members.
- Extending hybrid work technology with machine learning and artificial intelligence that uplifts and scales seamless experiences and productivity - and ensures that all employees feel included.
- Providing visibility, manageability, and insights no matter where employees work - with security built-in, not bolted on.
- Supporting customers through innovations to contact center in the cloud that help scale resources working from home or in the office.
- Ensuring interoperability without sacrificing user experience.
- Making hybrid work a reality regardless of employee presence – whether in the home, office, or automobile.
She will also showcase Cisco's experience with hybrid work, including a discussion about the unprecedented level of collaboration between IT, Human Resources and Facilities that made offices more engaging, and ultimately ensures that hybrid work, works. REGISTER ME